Friday, September 24, 2010

Freebies from the Designer Apprentice Contest

This week was quite a challenge!  Designers were asked to create a kit that reflects your hometown.  After days of anguish, trying to decide which direction to take, I finally settled on the one event that showcases Plano and the community that lives here.  Of course, it sure helped that last weekend happened to be the Plano Balloon Festival, the one event I am talking about.  So this kit was inspired by the Plano Balloon Festival and the sense of family, fun and community that it creates for us every year.  I know my  local scrapbooker friends will be thrilled with this kit!  I hope you enjoy!


You can find the links for downloading

If you download, please leave a comment on what you liked best about this kit
Thanks!

1 comment: